PSM refers to tools and regulations adopted by OSHA to manage hazards associated with the process industry, thereby reducing the risk of incidents of chemical releases. The PSM program is made up of 14 parts:
- Process Safety Information (PSI)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Mechanical Integrity
- Hot Work
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Incident Investigation
- Compliance Audits
- Trade Secrets
- Employee Participation
- Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Emergency Planning and Response
Bonar Engineering & Construction Company has provided hundreds of PSM programs for our clients through compliance audits, process hazard analysis, safety inspections, and more, ensuring our clients are compliant with local, state, and Federal regulations.
If you have concerns with compliance, let us help you!
Call 904-389-6700 today for more information.